OCCUPRINT PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE!
OCCUPRINT’S PRE-PUBLICATION SPONSORS PORTFOLIO 2012
Offered through the Booklyn Artists Alliance
A fundraiser for the educational outreach program of Occupy Wall Street’s Occuprint Project. A limited edition of 20.
This exuberant silkscreen portfolio features:
- thirty 12” x 18” hand silk screened artists’ prints on French paper,
- in an archival silk-screened presentation box,
- one copy of Dave Loewenstein’s exclusive (a limited edition of 20 only available to pre-publication sponsors) elegant and hand stencil cut and spray-painted painting of his “Tip of the Iceberg” image, (shown above.)
- one copy of the Alexandra Clotfelter’s iconic “The Beginning is Near” roped bull image, offset printed on French paper from a limited edition of 160 on French paper
- an original first edition of the Occupy Wall Street Journal’s Occuprint issue.
- the option to be credited in the colophon of the portfolio.
This historically important portfolio will only be available through Booklyn and was curated by Booklyn directing curator Marshall Weber, Occuprint organizer Jesse Goldstein and the Occuprint editorial committee. The first five copies will be offered at $1,800
Sponsor #1, Yale University, Haas Family Art / Architecture Library, New Haven, CT
#2, Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, MA
CONTACT MARSHALL WEBER AT BOOKLYN FOR MORE INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Booklyn website www.booklyn.org/news